Thursday, March 28, 2013

Come You're Invited


 
Come, you’re invited.

Sunday, March 31st is Easter Sunday. My church, Koinonia Christian Center is having three services, 7:45 am, 9:45 am and 12:00 noon.

For those of you who came to my first commitment conference, do you remember I said the first principle of commitment is acknowledgment? Remember I asked, so who do we acknowledge, and I answered God?

Why? Because in order to accomplish our goals, we must see ourselves as we were created. We are divine individuals with a divine purpose.

To clearly see ourselves as divine individuals we must have an exchange with God. This exchange can occur when we take time and acknowledge God through prayer, worship, reading our Bible and meditation.

Once we do that, we have an option to accept or reject what God has for us.

If we accept His words and desire for our life, it changes our thought pattern. We understand and believe that God has our best interest at heart. He will help us accomplish our goals.

During this exchange with God, we see clearly what our purpose and passion is. And then we know that we are connected to all people. We can do nothing alone, and it is our greatest desire to share and serve others.

And where did I learn the importance of spending time with God? It was at my church!

I invite you this Sunday. Please let me know what service you are coming to. I can’t wait to see you!

 Love, Grace and Peace

Brook Lynn Dorcent
Inspirational Author/ Speaker
Missing the Mark - (Romance/Suspense Novel I - Mark Series)
Pressing Toward the Mark (Romance/Suspense Novel II - Mark Series)
Forgetting Those Things...(Romance/Suspense Novel III- Coming Soon)
Spirit Over Will - Devotional
Why Not...Read For Love

No comments:

Post a Comment