Thursday, February 21, 2013

Precious Pieces



Thank you once again for sharing my first conference with me. I learned something new. As I poured into you, you poured back. Your presence, excitement and interaction encouraged me to continue on.

Thank you.

I went home and read the evaluations and was grateful for the feedback. And I reread everyone’s goals. I will not throw those precious pieces of paper away. They are Big Dreams. I believe they WILL BE manifested. I have put them in my journal and pray over them during my quiet time.

I hope that you take the nuggets of information you received at the conference and hold fast to it. I pray that you began establishing your boxes and have started working in them.

And for some that said they just don’t know where to start, I pray for clear vision and direction for you. And I humbly suggest you find someone that is doing what you want to do. Don’t be shy or intimated. Be diligent, seek them out and send them an email.

That’s what I did. One of my favorite authors is Victoria Christopher Murray. I sent her an email. And guess what? She emailed me back! Within a timely manner, I must add. It blew me away.

There are many people that want to help you. I know. I’m one of them.

Well, I’m going to keep my communication to you short. As many of you probably gathered, I’m a talker.

And I know some of you have already made strides. Please share with the group and let us encourage each other.

For me, I have gotten back to working on my book, part 3 in the Mark Series. It feels wonderful. How about you? What are you up to?

I hope you are enjoying your day.

Love, Grace and Peace

Brook Lynn Dorcent
Author
Missing the Mark (Romance Novel I - Mark Series)
Pressing Toward the Mark (Romance Novel II - Mark Series)
Forgetting Those Things...(Romance Novel III - Mark Series - Coming Soon)
Spirit Over Will (Devotional)
Read for Love

No comments:

Post a Comment